Your questions answered
Is Diddy Dogs Lodge a specialist in small breeds you can trust ?
- Diddy Dogs Lodge has been Awarded the highest standard 5 Star license from Fareham Borough Council
- We are fully insured with
Pet Business Insurance
- Diddy Dogs Lodge is a Private Limited Company ( Registered Number 1815429)
- We have 100’s of great Reviews
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited is an established Professional Pet business for over 8 years.
Do you accept puppies?
- Yes we do accept puppies.
- We have a Puppy Club, pups from 4 months old upwards *small breeds only*
- All puppy’s are required to be vaccinated, microchipped and show evidence of regular worming and flea treatments
- Puppies to be fully toilet trained
- A settling in day is advisable to ensure all goes as well as expected for your puppy
Do you accept dogs just for boarding?
- Our holiday services are primarily available to our day-care dogs/puppies
- All boarding dogs are expected to attend a few day-care sessions to develop a bonding relationship with us prior to booking any future holidays with us.
- Dogs/puppy’s that attend our regular day-care get priority access to all our holiday services in advance and are secured by a 50% deposit
- All new dogs are accepted following an assessment visit and if requiring boarding a ‘Trial Night’ is advised before a booking is accepted for a longer period. This helps settle dog’s in better with less stress and to become accustomed to different surroundings.
What happens if my dog is unwell?
- If your dog appears unwell, we will contact you if possible or your emergency nominated person
- We will take your dog to your own vets, if this is not possible or practical for any reason, we will take your dog to our registered vets.
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited is registered with Animed Veterinary Clinic in Shedfield
- Any vet costs incurred will be the owners full responsibility on dogs collection
Which dogs are not accepted?
- We don’t accept
entire malesunless a puppy under 8 months old
- We don’t accept large breed dogs or large breed puppies
- We don’t accept aggressive dogs or persistent barkers
- We don’t accept dogs that aren’t toilet trained
- We don’t accept dogs with separation anxiety.
What qualifications and experience do you have?
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited is an Established Pet Business since 2014
- Awarded a 5 Star Animal Boarding and Daycare License and has attained ALL of the Highest welfare Standards set.
- Trained in Canine First Aid (recently updated in 2022)
- Canine Psychology.
- Canine Nutrition.
- Canine Behaviour
- A lifetime of dog ownership & breeding of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.
- Previous Career: Paediatric Cardiac Nurse for 10+ yrs
We have been thrilled to find Jill to care for our puppy. Kaia has so much fun at daycare with her friends-Jill always sends lovely photos and updates, which is so very reassuring whilst at work!