Is Diddy Dogs Lodge a reputable Pet Business?
- Diddy Dogs Lodge has been Awarded the highest standard 5 Star license from Fareham Borough Council
- We are fully insured with
Pet Business Insurance
- Diddy Dogs Lodge is a Private Limited Company ( Registered Number 1815429)
- We have great Reviews on our website, Google, Dotty 4 paws, Findpetboarding.com and over 70 reviews on our Facebook page.
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited is an established Professional Pet business for over 7 years
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited was founded and created by Mrs Jill Loomes in 2014
Do you accept puppies?
- Yes we do accept puppies.
- We have a Puppy Club for pups from 4 months old upwards -*small breeds only*
- All puppy’s are required to be vaccinated, microchipped and show evidence of regular worming and flea treatments
- Puppies to be fully toilet trained or almost there..
- A settling in day is advisable to ensure all goes as well as expected for your puppy
Do you accept dogs just for boarding?
- No our holiday services are only available to our registered day-care and puppy club dogs
- All boarding dogs are expected to book at least 1 regular day-care per week to develop a trusting relationship with us prior to booking any future holidays with us.
- Dogs/puppy’s that attends our regular day-care/puppy club get priority access to all our holiday services in advance and are secured by a 50% non refundable deposit
- All new dogs are only accepted following a ‘Trial Day’ and if your wanting to book boarding holidays must book a ‘Trial Night’ before a booking is accepted for a longer period, this helps settle dog’s in better with less stress and to become accustomed to new overnight routine here.
What happens if my dog is unwell?
- If your dog appears unwell, we will contact you if possible or your emergency nominated person
- We will take your dog to your own vets, if this is not possible or practical for any reason, we will take your dog to our registered vets.
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited is registered with Animed Veterinary Clinic in Shedfield
- Any vet costs incurred will be the owners full responsibility on dogs collection
Which dogs are not accepted?
- We don’t accept
entire malesunless a puppy under 1 year old
- We don’t accept large breed dogs or large breed pups
- We don’t accept aggressive dogs or persistent barkers
- We don’t accept adult dogs that aren’t toilet trained
- We don’t accept dogs (pups) with severe separation anxiety.
What qualifications and experience do you have?
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited is an Established Pet Business since 2014
- Awarded a 5 Star Animal Boarding License and have attained all of the Highest welfare Standards set.
- Trained in Canine First Aid – recently updated in 2021
- Canine Psychology.
- Canine Nutrition.
- Canine Behaviour
- 20 yrs owning/caring/breeding small dogs
- Previous occupation: Paediatric Nurse
We have been fortunate to find Jill to care for our puppy. Kaia has so much fun at daycare with her friends-Jill always sends lovely photos and updates, which is so very reassuring whilst at work