Is Diddy Dogs Lodge a reputable Pet Business?
- Diddy Dogs Lodge has been Awarded the highest standard 5 Star license from Fareham Borough Council
- We are fully insured with Pet Business Insurance
- Diddy Dogs Lodge is a Private Limited Company ( Registered Number 1815429)
- We have great Reviews on our website, Google, Dotty 4 paws, The good dog guide, Findpetboarding.com, yell.com and over 50 reviews on our Face book
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited is an established Professional Pet business for over 6 years
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited was founded and created by Mrs Jill Loomes in 2014
Do you accept puppies?
- Yes we do accept puppies. We have a Puppy Club for pups from 3 months old upwards
- All puppy’s are required to be vaccinated, microchipped and show evidence of regular worming and flea treatments
- A free settling in morning is available on request
What happens if my dog is unwell?
- If your dog appears unwell, we will contact you if possible or your emergency nominated person in the first instance
- We will take your dog to your own vets, if this is not possible or practical for any reason, we will take your dog to our local vets.
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited is registered with Animed Veterinary Clinic in Shedfield
- Any vet costs incurred will be the owners full responsibility on dogs collection
What Dogs are not accepted?
- We don’t accept entire males unless a puppy under 1 year old
- We don’t accept large breed dogs or large breed pups
- We don’t accept aggressive dogs or persistent barkers
- we don’t accept adult dogs that aren’t toilet trained
What qualifications and experience do you have?
- Diddy Dogs Lodge is an Established Pet Business since 2014
- Awarded a 5 Star Animal Boarding License at the Highest welfare Standards
- Trained in Canine First Aid and C.P.R.
- Canine Psychology.
- Canine Nutrition.
- Currently studying Canine Behaviour
- Volunteer at Many Tears Animal Rescue.
- 30 yrs owning and caring for small dogs
- Previously a children’s cardiac nurse
We have been fortunate to find Jill to care for our puppy. Kaia has so much fun at daycare with her friends! Jill always sends lovely photos and updates, which is so very reassuring when we are at work