Is Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited a reputable Pet Business we can trust ?
- Diddy Dogs Lodge has been Awarded The Highest Standard 5 * Star License
- We are Fully Insured with Pet Business Insurance
- We are Licensed with Fareham Borough Council
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited is a Private Company
- Companies House Registered Number 1815429
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited holds the sole rights to the use of our business name and Logo is trade marked protected 2019 TM
- We have great Reviews on Google, Yell.com and over 50 Reviews on our FaceBook Page
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited is an established Professional Pet business for over 5 years
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited was founded and created by Mrs Jill Loomes/Director in 2014
What happens following my initial contact with Diddy Dogs Lodge
- A visit is essential and will be arranged prior to registering for any of our services to discuss your requirements and dogs suitability
- A booking form is completed on your visit showing vaccinations and dogs chip number, emergency contacts, personal details and dogs Veterinary clinic
- A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your requested booking dates.
- The final balance payment to be paid 3 days prior to boarding.
- A settling in day can be booked following the initial registration, this may help your dog settle in becoming familiar with our home
what shall I bring for my dogs Holiday or Daycare ?
- You will be expected to bring your dogs normal food, enough for the duration of your dogs stay if boarding or Daycare and a little extra should you be delayed (we have freezer storage if required for dogs fed a Raw diet)
- To bring dogs bed or crate (only if habituated to the Crate) and a blanket from home, which helps your dog settle
- Dogs Lead or extender
- Coat or jumper if required for in the winter months.
Do you accept puppies?
- Yes we do accept puppies but they must be 3/4 months or over, fully toilet trained or almost there
- All pups to be vaccinated and evidence of regular worming and flea treatments
- A free settling in morning is available but a few Day-Care visits my be better and are very useful to help pups settle in
What happens if my dog becomes unwell ?
- If your dog appears unwell, we will contact you if possible or your emergency nominated person in the first instance, before contactiong a Vet
- We will take your dog to your own vets, if this is not possible or practical for any reason, we will take your dog to our local vets.
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited is a Registered business with Animed Veterinary Clinic in Shedfield
- Any vet costs incurred will be the owners full responsibility on dogs collection
What Dogs are not accepted ?
- We cannot accept entire males unless puppies under 1 year old
- We dont accept dogs bigger than a spaniel size
- We dont accept aggressive dogs, unsociable behaviour,seperation anxiety or persistant barkers
- All dogs to be fully toilet trained
Qualifications and Experience
- We have been an Established Pet Business since 2015
- We have been Awarded The 5* Star Animal Boarding License at the Highest Standards.
- Certificate Canine First Aid and C.P.R.
- Certificate Canine Psychology.
- Certificate Canine Nutrition.
- Currently studying Canine Behaviour & Instructors course.
- Volunteering for Many Tears Animal Rescue.
- Over 30 years owning, breeding and caring for small breed dogs
- Previously a Qualified Cardiac Nurse
We have been so fortunate to find Jill at Diddy Dogs Lodge for our Mini Daxi puppy Kaia. She has so much fun at Day-care with the other diddy dogs! Jill always sends us lovely photos and updates each day she is there, which is so very reassuring when we are at work. Kaia is very excited about going to Day-care and we love the fact that she is so well looked after and very happy and content! Thanks Jill