Diddy Dogs Lodge offers a unique Day-care experience for your precious little friend. Time will be spent enjoying the luxury’s of our home as one of the family with the added fun of socialising with similar sized friends.
Having the freedom to relax in a safe, homely, environment and enjoy our fully enclosed extensive garden for fun playtimes with friends.
Diddy Dogs Lodge offer a variety of toys for our guests to share and a selection of fun enrichment activities to keep your dog happily entertained throughout the day whatever the weather.
We have regular small groups of dogs attending day-care daily from Monday to Friday. All our day-care guests grow up together, forming unique bonds and long lasting friendships with each other.
Opening hours: 7.30 ~ 17.30
From £28.00 to £35.00 per day
1 day per week min booking
Discount for additional dog(s)
THE PUPPY CLUB
At Puppy Club puppies are welcome from 4 months old. Only small numbers of puppies attend each day and are nurtured, comforted and given the utmost attention throughout the day.
Puppies to be vaccinated and up-to date with flea and worming treatments.
Activities enjoyed at puppy club are the ball pool, agility tunnels, plenty of stimulating enrichment, lots of chew and tug toys plus access to the paddling pool and sand pit in the warmer months.
Puppies enjoy our large privately enclosed garden to play and relax, puppies are always under constant supervision and never left alone. Luxury dog beds are available for all our guests to rest their tiny paws
Puppies are given the opportunity to rest in the Diddy dogs chill-out lounge for our V.I.P’s (very important pups) enjoy a nap or doggy TV plus all the homely luxuries & treats your puppy deserves.
SETTLING IN FOR NEW PUPPIES
We recommend booking a trial day for your puppies first time. This helps ease puppies into day-care and settle in gently as they adjust to their new surroundings.
For added peace of mind we have personalised name-tags, collars and personalised bandanas for your dog to wear whilst in our care.
PUPPY CLUB RATES
7.30 ~ 17.30
From £28.00 to £35.00
Puppies from 4 months
A luxury 5 Star holiday awaits your special companion with all day cuddles and care as standard.
Diddy Dogs Lodge offers a luxury holiday experience tailored to your dogs own character and personality, as we adjust daily activities to mirror the home routine which your dog knows and loves.
We have only small numbers of dogs each day so as to ensure your dog receives the utmost attention they truly deserve. Time will be spent enjoying the luxuries of our home as one of the family. All our guests enjoy beautiful beach and countryside walks with the added bonus of socialising with similar sized Diddy friends.
*All puppies are required to have attended daycare leading up to any holiday boarding required. This enable’s your puppy to get to know us and their new surroundings ready for their holiday stay.
A trial night is highly recommended and helps dogs settle into new environments.
LUXURY HOLIDAY RATES
Arrivals & collections:
between 12.00 – 14.00
£45.00 per night /24 hrs
2 night minimum
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Diddy Dogs Lodge has been Awarded the highest standard 5 Star license in February 2019 from Fareham Borough Council Animal Welfare Officers
- We are fully insured with
Pet Business Insurance
- Diddy Dogs Lodge is a Private Limited Company ( Registered Number 1815429)
- We have 100’s of great Reviews on Google, social media and on our website.
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited is an established Professional Pet business for over 7 years.
- Yes we do accept puppies.
- We offer The Puppy Club where puppies are welcome from 4 months old upwards *small breed puppies only
- All puppy’s are required to be fully vaccinated – including Kennel cough, be microchipped and show evidence of regular worming and flea treatments
- Puppies are to be fully toilet trained
- Booking a settling in ‘trial day’ is essential to ensure all goes as well as expected for your puppy.
- Our luxury holiday services are primarily available to only our day-care dogs and puppies.
- All boarding dogs are expected to attend a months day-care sessions to develop a bonding relationship with us prior to booking any future boarding holidays with us.
- Dogs/puppy’s that attend our regular day-care get priority access to all our holiday services in advance and are secured by a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- All new dogs are accepted following an assessment visit and if requiring boarding a ‘Trial Night’ is advised before a booking is accepted for a longer period. This helps settle dog’s in better with less stress and to become accustomed to our home.
- If your dog appears unwell, we will contact you in the first instance if this is possible or your emergency nominated person
- We will take your dog to your own vets, if this is not possible or practical for any reason, we will take your dog to our registered vets.
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited is registered with Animed Veterinary Clinic in Shedfield
- Any vet costs incurred will be the owners full responsibility on the dogs collection
- We don’t accept
entire malesunless a puppy under 6 months old
- We don’t accept large breed dogs or large breed puppies
- We don’t accept aggressive/unsociable dogs or persistent barkers
- We don’t accept adult dogs that aren’t fully toilet trained
- We don’t accept dogs with separation anxiety.
- Diddy Dogs Lodge Limited is an Established Pet Business since 2015
- Awarded a 5 Star Animal Boarding and Daycare License and has attained ALL of the highest welfare standards set.
- A lifetime of dog ownership & a Kennel Club Registered breeder of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.
- Previously a Paediatric Cardiac Nurse for 10+ yrs
- Trained in Canine First Aid (recently updated in 2022)
- Canine Psychology.
- Canine Nutrition.
- Canine Behaviour
- All day-care dates are requested by us from you via e-mail for the upcoming month on the 3rd week of every month (approx. 23rd/month)
- You will receive an invoice on 25th of every month showing all your dates requested and asking for payment.
- Your invoice has Diddy Dogs Lodge bank details included to enable you to make direct bank transfer no later than 28th of the month
- On making payment please use your dogs name and invoice number as reference to help us locate your payment
- On receiving payment we will send an email receipt, please keep this safe as it shows your day-care/boarding dates and arrival/departure times.
- Boarding Holiday booking deposits required are 50% of the balance and is due at time of requesting dates.
- The balance is due 7 days before your holiday commences