HOW TO REGISTER
- On receiving your initial enquiry, we will call you for an informal chat and to answer any questions you may have.
- Prior to registering your dog for any of our services, you will be invited to visit Diddy Dogs Lodge to meet us.
- Visits are extremely important to assess if all dogs and guest dogs get along harmoniously together.
- Following a successful visit we will send you a registration form to complete
- Next a Trial Day is arranged for your dog.
- Now the registration process is completed you’re able to book our Daycare/Puppy club services.
- Day-care and Puppy club bookings are paid for in advance this enables you to secure regular dates required throughout the month.
THE PUPPY cLUB
- Prior to registering your puppy for The Puppy Club, you will be invited to an assessment appointment at Diddy Dogs Lodge to allow us to meet your dog.
- All Puppies must be at least 4 months old, fully toilet trained and up to date with all Vaccination’s and Boosters, be microchipped and show evidence of up-to date Flea and Worming treatments
- Puppies are given a Daily Report card-to enable you to follow puppies progress.
- Activities: ball pools, activity tunnels, plenty of enrichment toys, chew and tug toys plus a paddling pool and sand pit in the warmer months
- Diddy Dogs Lodge boasts a very spacious 300sq ft. enclosed garden for puppies to play and relax, puppies are always under constant supervision and never left alone.
- Regular groups of puppies attend Puppy Club each day. All Puppies are nurtured, comforted and given the utmost attention throughout the day.
- Snuggly dog beds are available for all our guests to rest their tired little paws
- A fully stocked treat cupboard, only natural healthy treats available
- Free access to our chill-out lounge for our V.I.P guests (Very Important Puppies) for a little quiet time to enjoy a nap, treats and doggy TV including all the homely luxuries your dog deserves
- Diddy Dogs Lodge has 24 hour CCTV security system monitoring and is fully Alarmed.
SETTLING IN DAYS
We offer settling in days to be arranged following a visit. This helps puppies relax in new environments and become familiar with our home. Also allows all Parties to ascertain if we’re the right service for you and your puppy.
*For peace of mind we have personalised ID tags, collars and one of our cool orange bandana`s for your dog to wear whilst in our care
PUPPY CLUB RATE
Opens 7.15 – Closes 18.00
From £25 – £28.00 a day
*Book 3+ days a week only £25 a day*
*For pups from 4 months upwards*
*Assessment Appointment £20