HOW TO REGISTER
- On receiving your initial enquiry, we will call you for an informal chat and to answer any questions you may have.
- Prior to registering your dog for any of our services, you will be invited to visit Diddy Dogs Lodge to meet us and our resident dogs. It is extremely important all dogs and guest dogs get along harmoniously together.
- Following a successful visit we will send you a registration form to complete
- Next an introductory taster morning is arranged for your dog prior to booking
- Now the registration process is completed you’re able to book one of our services.
- Day-care and Puppy club bookings are paid for in advance this enables you to secure regular dates required throughout the month.
THE PUPPY cLUB
- Prior to registering your puppy for The Puppy Club, you will both be invited to visit us at Diddy Dogs Lodge to meet us and our resident dogs.
- All Puppies must be at least 4 months old and up to date with all Vaccination’s and Boosters, be microchipped and show evidence of up-to date Flea and Worming treatments
- Puppies are given a Daily Report card-to enable you to follow puppies progress.
- Activities: ball pools, activity tunnels, plenty of enrichment toys, chew and tug toys plus a paddling pool and sand pit in the warmer months
- Diddy Dogs Lodge boasts a very spacious 300sq ft. enclosed garden for puppies to play and relax, puppies are always under constant supervision and never left alone.
- Regular groups of puppies attend Puppy Club each day. All Puppies are nurtured, comforted and given the utmost attention throughout the day.
- Snuggly dog beds are available for all our guests to rest their tired little paws
- A fully stocked treat cupboard, only natural healthy treats available
- Free access to our chill-out lounge for our V.I.P guests (Very Important Puppies) for a little quiet time to enjoy a nap, treats and doggy TV including all the homely luxuries your dog deserves
- Diddy Dogs Lodge has 24 hour CCTV security system monitoring and fully Alarmed.
FREE SETTLING IN MORNINGS
We offer settling in mornings to be arranged following a visit. This helps puppies relax in new environments and become familiar with our home prior to their first day here
*For peace of mind we have personalised ID tags, collars and one of our cool orange bandana`s for your dog to wear whilst in our care
PUPPY CLUB RATE
Monday to Friday
From £25 – £28.00 a day
*Book 2-5 days a wk only £25 a day*
*For pups from 4 months upwards*
Opens 7.15 Closes 18.00
*Flexible arrivals & collections*
*Discount for additional dog (s)